|'Click Book Go' Online Bus & Coach Reservations|
|Back Currency Converter Bus Operators Bus Stops Bus Passes Wellington-Picton Ferries Nationwide Accommodation Questions Help|
Online Times fares Reservations
(Fares are in NZ$)
'Click Book Go' online reservations, you can search for
fares, timetables, seat availability and make instant confirmation
reservations on New Zealand's largest national bus and coach transport
network in association with InterCity Coachlines, Newmans Coachlines and
Great Sights with is premier coach touring network.
All fares are in NZ$/NZD and include local taxes.
If you live outside New Zealand, to covert your fare/s into your local currency, click on the 'Currency Converter' link located under the FareFinder.
Making Reservations -
1. To search for fares, departure times, seat availability or making a reservation, type in the 'From' field of the FareFinder search box located on the left of this page - the destination you are travelling from.
2. Type in the 'To' field, the destination you are travelling to.
3. Select your travel date, by clicking on the 'Calendar' icon next to the 'Depart Date' field.
If travel is one way, do not select a 'Return' travel date.
If want to search for return travel fares, times or make reservations, then select your return travel date, by clicking on the 'Calendar' icon next to the 'Return Date' field.
4. In the 'Passenger' field, select the number of people travelling including any children and/or infants.
5. Click on the 'Search' icon to display times, fares and seat availability.
6. To make a reservation, select the fare you wish to travel on and click on the 'Add to Cart' icon.
Note - If you want to make reservations to other destination on the same reservation, click on the 'New Search▼' icon located top left of the 'Cart' page and select your travel by selecting/typing your departure location in the 'From' field, arrival location in the 'To' field, new travel date in the 'Departure date' field, the number of people travelling from 'Passengers' and click on the 'Search' icon.
Select the fare you want to purchase and click onto 'Add to Cart' icon.
If you want to add more travel sectors to your reservation, please repeat, the above procedure, until you have completed all the required travel sector/s you want to travel.
7. If you do not wish to add any other travel, click on the 'Checkout' icon to the 'Passenger Details' screen and follow the instructions to confirm your reservation.
8. To finalize your reservation, follow the instructions for payment procedures. Once payment has been finalized, your E-Ticket/Itinerary will be emailed to the address you have used in your reservation. If you are using a public email account like Hotmail, Google, Yahoo, etc, please the Spam/Junk folder of your account, if your E-Ticket/Itinerary is not in your email 'In' box.
Payment for all bus and coach services can be paid by a Visa or Mastercard credit, debit, prepaid/prepaid reloadable card, Airpoints ONESMART debit Mastercard card or for New Zealand and Australian residents only - by internet banking using Polipay.
When using the online fare, seat availability reservation system, Newmans Coachlines is identified as 'NM', Great Sights is identified as 'GS', InterCity Link s identified as 'IL' and Intercity Coachlines is identified as 'IC'.
Ferry Services -
If travelling on an Interislander ferry sailings between Wellington and Picton, using the FareFinder located on the left - type or select 'Wellington Central' in the 'From' field and type or select 'Picton' in the 'To' field as your destination. If travelling from Picton to Wellington - type or select 'Picton' in the 'From' field and type or select 'Wellington Central' in the 'To' field as your destination.
If travelling from Paihia, Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Palmerston North or Wellington to Blenheim, Kaikoura, Christchurch or Nelson, using the FareFinder - type or select 'Paihia, Auckland Central, Hamilton Central, Rotorua, Palmerston North or Wellington Central' in the 'From' field and type or select 'Blenheim, Kaikoura, Christchurch (Main Stop) or Nelson' in the 'To' field as your final destination.
If travelling from Christchurch, Kaikoura, Blenheim or Nelson to Wellington, Palmerston North, Rotorua, Hamilton, Auckland or Paihia - type or select 'Christchurch Mail Stop, Kaikoura, Blenheim or Nelson' in the 'From' field and type or select 'Wellington Central, Palmerston North, Rotorua, Hamilton Central, Auckland Central or Paihia' in the 'To' field as your final destination.
Christchurch Airport Reservations -
Reservations can be made for drop off options at Christchurch International Airport on northbound InterCity services from Invercargill, Te Anau, Dunedin, Timaru, Oamaru, Ashburton to Christchurch and Great Sights services from Queenstown Twizel, Lake Tekapo and Mt Cook, by typing or selecting 'Christchurch Airport' in the 'To' field, as your drop off location.
Pick ups and drop offs for Newmans coach services between Christchurch, Twizel, Lake Tekapo, Wanaka and Queenstown, type or type or select 'Christchurch Antarctic Centre' in 'From' and/or 'To' as your pick up or drop off location.
Auckland Airport Reservations -
Reservations can be also made for travel to/from Auckland International Airport to any southbound destination outside the greater Auckland urban region either from the International or domestic terminals.
From the reservation search box located on the left, in the 'From' field, select either 'Auckland International Airport' or 'Auckland Domestic Airport' and in the 'To' field, the destination you want to travel too.
Reservations for bus and coach travel within the greater Auckland urban region can not be made, as these services are local commuter services.